|Authors are kindly requested to submit their manuscript to Email: [email protected]|
In order to bring in a high-quality intellectual platform for researchers across the world thereby bringing in total transparency in its journal review system. SKIREC follow a Double Blind Peer Review System and Publish Monthly Refereed Journals.
Manuscripts are accepted for publication on the clear understanding that:
1. They have neither been published nor been sent for publication elsewhere. All the authors should sign a certificate to this effect in respect of each article sent for publication. Names, qualifications, full addresses and Email ID of all authors must be provided while submitting the manuscripts.
2. We are currently focusing on publishing original research works, review papers; short communications only, authors may submit the articles as per template of related Journal only to Email: [email protected] Authors are advised to submit the articles only with the copyright form
duly signed, scanned and attached; authors may download the copyright form our website
3. All authors are jointly and severally responsible to the various authorities for the contents of the manuscripts. The Editorial Committee/Publisher shall not be held responsible in any manner whatsoever to the contents of the manuscript and the views and interpretations expressed by the authors in the manuscripts.
4. The decision of the Editor is final in all matters pertaining to the publication of the manuscripts. Editor has the right to do editorial revision of the accepted manuscripts, restriction of number of pages, tables and figures. No reason shall be given for the non-acceptance of the manuscript. Manuscript once received will not be returned to the author under any circumstances. The copy right shall rest with the Journal and no part of any manuscript shall be reproduced without specific permission of the Editor.
Authors are requested to include the following in the format of their articles:
- Authors should submit the articles only in MS-word format, no other format is accepted. If equations were used it should be converted by using MS Office equation editor and pasted as image at proper place. All equations should be grouped or may be prepared using equation editor software.
- No article should exceed more than 20 pages unless necessary, authors will be requested to substantiate the need if it exceeds the maximum number of pages. The file size of the MS word format may not exceed 10 MB size for submission through submission form and 15 MB if it is submitted as attachment over mail.
- Authors are instructed to restrict the number of pages not more than 20 pages to avoid ambiguity and reduce the editing time. The file should be attached as email attachment. In any case the size of the file should never exceed 10 MB owing to file restriction implied.
- Language of the articles should be only in English, we are not processing articles in any other languages. Quotations in languages other than English must be accompanied by translations and font file.
- Articles should be typed in single line spacing with the following font pattern Font type: Calibri, Size: For main heading or title: 12 points and Bold For subtitles: 11 points and Bold, Content of article: 11 points. The following order should be strictly followed while submitting the article:
- Title of the paper.
- Full name of each author.
- E-mail address.
- Keywords (at least 5 words).
- Affiliation of each author, at time research was completed.
- Start with abstract of about 200-300 words exactly conveying the content of the article.
- Where more than one author has contributed to the article, details of who should be contacted for correspondence.
- Main content text with all tables and figures aligned in their location (do not send tables and figures separately unless requested), list of symbols and abbreviations, acknowledgement, references (follow standard format).
- Authors should note that the main body of the text should be prepared in such a way that no formatting is needed afterwards. Heading, sub headings and illustrations should be well incorporated within the main body of the article.